We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Applications Support II *
Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom
application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and
guide users to gain productive use of software. Code, test, and debug new
software and make enhancements to existing software and systems to render
their use more efficient. Using knowledge of systems engineering or computer
programming, troubleshoot existing systems and streamline their operation.
Maintain, patch, and program operating systems to allow applications running
on them to function efficiently. May document standard operation of a system
or technical measures taken or recommended to improve a system's
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Support application(s) in production. Note interruptions or bugs in
operation and perform problem solving exercise to determine problem and
ensure continued use of the application, or confer with less senior staff
attempting to restore job or report.
• Track production issues and report periodically to group charged with
monitoring uptime and efficiency of production application.
• Monitor operations of a network or an environment of servers on which a
cluster of specific applications operate. Track and research business
solutions running in this environment in terms of efficient performance or
obstacles to smooth production.
• Troubleshoot more difficult or complex production slowdowns or bottlenecks
and determine if OS environment or network is causing problem.
• Knowledge of Monitoring tools and provide guidance and reports to do
proactive administration of Servers and applications
• Maintain or perform system upgrades, including installing up to date
patches and service packs. Document measures taken to patch or upgrade OS
and testing done to ensure continued smooth production.
• Serve on larger projects involving team resources as key technical
• May control or manage system access; train and support users (fellow team
members). This includes device, configuration, and monitoring requests from
• Provide Support with Software installation, administration and
• Knowledge of SharePoint, Oracle, Visual Studio and SQL Server
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Business Administration or other
applicable experience required.
Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Hands on experience performing production support of web-based applications
2+ years of windows administrative support or other production support is
2 - 3 years of Change Review Board / SDLC experience desired.
2 - 3 years of Mortgage Industry experience in Servicing and/or Investor
Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at