*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Embedded SW Verification Engineer

Duration: 8 to 12 Months

Work Location: Ann Arbor, MI

*Job Description: *

*Position:* SW verification engineer (Application SW testing and automated
test experience will not be considered)

*Exp:* 6+ years of experience in Embedded SW verification activity involving
manual testing; testing experience in the open box hardware environment

*Others:* Medical devices SW verification experience is highly recommended
as the person has to bring the knowledge of medical standards(desirable)

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.