We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
Location: Columbus, OH
Position Duration: 6 months +
Over 5 years of professional Information Technology experience and 3 years
Quality Assurance Testing using Rational Tools like Clear Quest, Rational
Robot, and Test Manager. Performed Interface Testing, API Testing and
other backend methodologies. Working knowledge of testing of CMT . 3+
years of experience in HTML, HTTP and J2EE based Web Sphere, Web Logic
· Participates as a member of a Testing Team.; may lead small
· utilizing the EDS testing methodology, applies specialization to
develop a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project, as
specified in the Testing Strategy for the project.
· Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected
requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet
customer needs and expectations.
· Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the
various activities defined in the Test Plan.
· Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will
demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements,
relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical
· Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and
communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
· Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the
methods/standards and recommends changes.
This position is required full-time on-site at client location in Columbus,
Ohio. We are looking for temp to perm candidates for a 6 month initial
contract. Prefer US citizen or Green Card holders.
· Performed Back-End Testing, White Box Testing and Block Box
· Performed Interface Testing, API Testing and other backend
· Experience in Back end Data base testing in Oracle and SQL.
· Experience with XML processing and usage
*This should have *
· 2-3 years experience in using Rational Tools like Clearquest,
Manual Tester, Functional Tester, and Test Manager
· Experience in Test Scripts/Scenarios, Test Plans Based on Use
· Having good experience in HTML, HTTP and J2EE based Web Sphere,
Web Logic Server.
· Experience in Web Testing environment where the Software
· Experience with QA Principle CMM levels and Software Development
life Cycle process improvement.
· Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the
Quality Assurance Control.
· Experience in Soft ware Requirements Specification.
· Ability to set and achieve goals, work well independently or in
team, skills in identifying problems and meeting goals.
· Ability to assimilate business functions and development of
systems in a highly user friendly manner
· Good in Troubleshooting and Finding solutions in a very short
· Thorough knowledge of generating test environment and solutions
· Working knowledge of network protocols and ability to use the
tools for testing over the network protocols
· 4 or more years of experience in delivering multiple testing
services to complex projects.
· Proficient in testing and development methodologies and their
· General Project Management (developing).
· Customer/ Vendor Management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work
effectively in a global team.
· Proficient in understanding requirements, design specifications,
and testing strategy to:
o perform ambiguity analysis, perform risk analysis, establish testing
priorities and scope, develop testing strategy, review testing strategy,
validate requirements and specifications, develop test plans, review test
plan, develop test scenarios, select test design techniques and develop
testing metrics collection plan in order to plan and prepare for testing.
· Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and
performance models, and test specifications to:
o develop functional models for testing, develop performance models for
testing, evaluate and validate test cases and scripts, validate functional
models for testing, validate performance models for testing, develop test
specifications, validate test specifications, validate testing coverage,
escalate quality issues for resolution, evaluate test automation tools and
validate testing environment in order to develop test specifications.
· Exceptional in testing processes and tools to:
o execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing
progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test
results in order to execute testing engagement.
- Exceptional in testing processes and testing metrics to:
- review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and
archive testing assets in order
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related
experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at