Hi Partners,

Please read.  I do not expect to receive a lot of resumes, since this is
more niche but if you find the right one, we will get it closed
quickly. I still
need 2 (I have a person starting on Monday so I know we can find them)
Performance Engineers (must have Silk  Performer and/or Loadrunner) with a
development background for our client Thomson Reuters in Eagan, MN. This is
a testing role but must  have the development exp (Java or C#). Please read.
 This is a niche need so please screen candidates properly. This is tough
but we have placed several of these people and we will get results. Thank
you for your help.

*Need Strong Java Coding experience*

Full name, phone, email address and best rate required in all replies or on
resumes.

Duration is 6+ months.  Rate is open. I am guessing in the 50/hr range.

There is not much of a description other than the candidates must have Silk
Performer, Loadrunner and have a development past along with leadership
qualities. The questionnaire MUST be filled out and sent with your reply.
The questionnaire will give more details to what the position may be like.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager