*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Sr. PL/SQL Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Rate: DOE

*Technical skills* ---

-          Understand and gather requirements from end-users and analyze
requirements given to him/her.

-          ER modeling using industry standard modeling tools,
understanding of Object/Relational data Modeling.

-          Extensive programming development in PL/SQL

-          Familiar with Oracle programming tools and utilities.

-          Familiar with ETL and data extraction processes from other

-          Structured development methodologies,  coding standards,
troubleshooting, debugging, familiar with code check-in(s), code release
management and implementation cycles.

-          Understanding of Oracle internals,  data dictionaries, metadata
and internals of Oracle 9i, Oracle10G or above.

-          Identifying database performance bottlenecks,  performance
turning, SQL/Query optimization

-          Knowledge of Oracle database clustered environment such as

-          Provide support to developers during development and
post-implementation cycles

*Additional technical skills* --

-          Hands-on Perl/Java skills would be helpful on the job but not

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.