We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Title: **Senior Build/Deploy Engineer*
*Location: *Charlotte, NC/Fredrick, MD/San Francisco, CA
*Duration: *18 months
*This candidate should have the following skill set*:
* Several years of experience in pre-production environment of building and
deploying complex internet applications.
* At least 5 years of experience deploying J2EE applications on WebLogic
* Proven expertise using and supporting Base ClearCase and UCM.
Expert level knowledge and experience with SCM tasks on the Unix platform.
* Expert in Solaris and Redhat Linux.
* Must have advanced scripting skills using one of the popular languages on
Unix such as Perl, Shell, Python.
* Experience with build process automation tools such as: Anthill Pro,
Rational Build Forge.
* Experience working with defect/change tracking tool such as Rational
ClearQuest or equivalent
* Experience in industry standard build tools: Maven, Archiva, Ant, Make.
* Experience in lead software configuration management roles in the
financial services industry.
* Advanced experience troubleshooting and supporting multiplatform
enterprise application environments * Proven success working in a fast
paced, highly time critical environment where reporting status and closing
issues with customers/partners/team members is expected
*We prefer that this candidate have the following qualifications*:
* Former programming background
* Project management background/skills
* Familiarity with Maven Repository Managers such as Archiva or Artifactory.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at