We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:  **Senior Build/Deploy Engineer*

*Location:  *Charlotte, NC/Fredrick, MD/San Francisco, CA

*Duration: *18 months

*This candidate should have the following skill set*:

* Several years of experience in pre-production environment of building and
deploying complex internet applications.

* At least 5 years of experience deploying J2EE applications on WebLogic
application server.

* Proven expertise using and supporting Base ClearCase and UCM.

Expert level knowledge and experience with SCM tasks on the Unix platform.

* Expert in Solaris and Redhat Linux.

* Must have advanced scripting skills using one of the popular languages on
Unix such as Perl, Shell, Python.

* Experience with build process automation tools such as: Anthill Pro,
Rational Build Forge.

* Experience working with defect/change tracking tool such as Rational
ClearQuest or equivalent

* Experience in industry standard build tools: Maven, Archiva, Ant, Make.

* Experience in lead software configuration management roles in the
financial services industry.

* Advanced experience troubleshooting and supporting multiplatform
enterprise application environments * Proven success working in a fast
paced, highly time critical environment where reporting status and closing
issues with customers/partners/team members is expected

*We prefer that this candidate have the following qualifications*:

* Former programming background

* Project management background/skills

* Familiarity with Maven Repository Managers such as Archiva or Artifactory.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*