We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:  *Tibco Developer_Remote

*Location:  *NYC

*Duration: *6 months

- 5+ yrs of .Net
- Experience with WPF and Silverlight
- Experience with developing desktop applications using Winforms
- Experience with multi-threading and messaging
- Experience with SQL Server and TSQL
- Experience with OOAD, Agile development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write applications large datasets and real-time scenarios
- Preferred - experience with MQ Series, MSMQ, FIX protocol
- Experience with banking, financial services or securities business

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*