*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
*C++ UI Developers (2 positions)*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months Plus*
The main objective for the Software Engineers is contributing in the team
developing the software products for multiphase flow and flow assurance:
Taking active part in the development of a brand new line of advanced
Tasks for the defined position:
* Participate in design, implementation and testing together with the rest
of the team.
* Customer interaction * collection of requirements, conducting
demonstrations, support issues.
* Technical domain responsibility can be expected.
* C++ - the more proficient the better
* Software design and architecture
Basic mathematical and physics skills desired.
Experience with agile practices and methods.
Basic understanding of FORTRAN an advantage
Experience from flow assurance or oil and gas processes
Practical experience with all phases of development of specialized
Documented experience with OO development.
Preferred sequence of competence: C++, C#, Fortran, Matlab/Python, Java
Secondary Qualifications (optional): Dynamic multiphase flow, Petroleum
technology, Process Technology, Flow Assurance, Control Engineering
* Ability to take responsibility and ownership.
* Positive, extrovert and able to function in a team totally dependent on
everyone contributing towards a common good.
* Capable of adaption to new technologies and problem areas easily.
* Being self-motivated
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at