We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject: **Automation QE Engineers with Selenium***
*Location: Houston, TX *
*Duration: 6+ month*
*Face to Face is required after phone interview, Locals not must. Face to
face cost can be split with vendor/candidate.*
Primary Job Responsibilities:
*Define test strategies, understand and mitigate risk, create test plans,
write automation, execution functional and performance tests, and *
*perform code coverage analysis. *Work closely with engineers to understand
what is “under the hood”, develop test harnesses, review unit tests,
implement continuous integration and testing. Identify regression strategy,
create and maintain detailed test plans and test scripts for proposed work,
estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation, submit and
follow-through on software defects, automate robust and reusable use cases.
Leverage tools to ensure high code quality and high test coverage.
Additional responsibilities will include reviewing and influencing product
bug triage, analysis of bug trends and root causes, implementing learnings
and preventative actions to constantly improve test coverage and find bugs
• *8+ years of Software QA experience* with a solid understanding
of QA methodology
• *6+ years experience testing web-based applications, with a keen
eye towards standards, consistency, and usability concepts.*
• Knack for leading projects and teams
• Comfortable with Agile
• *4+ years hands-on experience automating with Selenium*
• Comfortable with Continuous Integration tools – Hudson/Jenkins
• *Experience developing in Java and using IDE’s such as Maven*
• Proficient in *C++, Unix, and SQL*
• *Experience testing financial service applications, especially
with respect to e-commerce*, is desired.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be highly detail-oriented
• Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and have excellent
• Must thrive working closely with cross-functional teams
• This position requires healthy doses of initiative and also the
willingness to work long hours, and occasionally weekends, when necessary.
• Must be able to remain flexible in a very dynamic environment.
• Most importantly - must have a passion for Quality
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at