Hi All,

We have below req from our direct client, please let me know if you have any
suitable candidates.

*Title: QA Lead*
*Duration – 6+ Months*
*Location – San Jose, CA*
* *

Consultant must be local

Required Skills
·         Good Experience as QA Lead

·         Good QA background with QC knowledge

·         Good communication skills

·         Good Oracle Projects knowledge (standard ERP and not customized).
E2E knowledge is needed

·         Considerable amount of knowledge in Quote to Cash

·         Basic knowledge in Oracle Finance

·         Basic automation experience ( For ex: atleast to trigger automated
scripts and verify results)

·         Good to have: Finance integration with OP, QTC integration with OP

Ram | Sr. Recruiter

SoftSol Resources, Inc. |510-460-1831x1012| 48383 Fremont Blvd; Ste#118 |
Fremont, CA 94538

ramakrishna.la...@softsol.net |