*Greetings from Robert,*
Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks
Job: Dot Net Developer
Location: Houston, Texas.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Seeking experienced .NET Developer to work on multiple windows and web based
applications. This individual’s initial primary responsibility is to
maintain and enhance a custom client server sales proposal system (RunPlan).
The RunPlan application assists sales personnel to efficiently and quickly
create professional proposals presentable to customers. RunPlan is developed
using C# and leverages Microsoft DSOFramer to integrate with Excel, Word and
PowerPoint. RunPlan connects to multiple database platforms (MS Access, SQL
Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 10g). In addition, the individual will help
support, design and develop various web development projects which support
the sales organization.
*Front-end Experience -*
· 5+ years experience in software development projects
· 3+ years experience developing in .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 (must know C#,
Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, LINQ and a plus for WCF, WPF)
· Understanding of client-server and web application architecture,
implementation and deployment
· Experience in Reporting Services 2005/2008, ReportViewer and SSIS
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation
· Experience using MS Office API (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience in Infragistics and Dundas is a plus
· MVC Pattern Experience a plus
· iOS development is a plus
*Back-end Experience -*
· Knowledge of relational database design; proven experience using
SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 10g
· Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at