Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: Sr. Websphere Admin

Location: Miami, FL

Duration: 6 months - 1 year,

Must Haves:

- 4-5 years of Websphere Admin experience

- Experience managing Websphere Application Server

- Experience managing Websphere Portal Server

Pluses:

- Architecture Analysis and Capacity Planning

- Need to be well versed with Architecture Analysis and provide
recommendations and best practices for all the components required to
implement multiple WebSphere Portal Server environments.

- Good to have knowledge/understanding in server resources and their
utilization in terms of LPARs, CPU and Memory allocations

Day-to-Day:

WebSphere Application Server

- Configure and maintain servers and processes across multiple environments,
including monitoring of system health and performance, automating regular
processes, scheduling upgrades, and assisting with delivery issues.

- Install, configure, and administer servers, including multiple server
instances, standalone, clusters, connection pools, plug-ins, and JDBC
drivers

- Utilized working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot
technical issues (error messages, software bugs, availability, etc.)

- Develop Workload Management/ Scalability / High-Availability strategies
(clusters, load balancing, session state management, etc.)

- Independently analyze and correct production issues in real time.

- Experience in both JACL and Jython scripting using wsadmin, and also shell
scripting for various automation tasks and troubleshooting.

- Implement patches, updates, and fixes as necessary following established
Change Management processes

- Performance Tune WAS by configuring caching, queuing, pooling and JVM
parameters

WebSphere Portal

- Installation and configuration

- Experience in switching the default database for database transfer
operations as needed by WebSphere Portal

- Experience in configuring access control and attribute-based
administration on portal resources.

- Experience in the installation of themes, skins, screens and integration
of Web Content Management applications with WebSphere Portal.

- Experience in Creating/Configuring high availability Clusters for
WebSphere Portal Environments.

- Experience in configuring TAI (Trust Association Interceptor) agents with
WebSphere Portal.

- Experience in Installation and configuration of IBM Mobile Accelerator.

Environment Support and maintenance

- Experienced and hands on well versed with portlets and themes deployment.

- Experienced and hands on well versed with xml scripts to migrate/update
portlets, pages, themes and skins from one environment to the other

- Should be comfortable with WebContentManagement Systems to syndicate
libraries between environments.

- Well versed with Portal security requirements for Pages, Portlets and User
Group Management.

- Should be able to create and maintain "Virtual Portals"

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net