We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.
Position: Sr. Websphere Admin
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 months - 1 year,
- 4-5 years of Websphere Admin experience
- Experience managing Websphere Application Server
- Experience managing Websphere Portal Server
- Architecture Analysis and Capacity Planning
- Need to be well versed with Architecture Analysis and provide
recommendations and best practices for all the components required to
implement multiple WebSphere Portal Server environments.
- Good to have knowledge/understanding in server resources and their
utilization in terms of LPARs, CPU and Memory allocations
WebSphere Application Server
- Configure and maintain servers and processes across multiple environments,
including monitoring of system health and performance, automating regular
processes, scheduling upgrades, and assisting with delivery issues.
- Install, configure, and administer servers, including multiple server
instances, standalone, clusters, connection pools, plug-ins, and JDBC
- Utilized working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot
technical issues (error messages, software bugs, availability, etc.)
- Develop Workload Management/ Scalability / High-Availability strategies
(clusters, load balancing, session state management, etc.)
- Independently analyze and correct production issues in real time.
- Experience in both JACL and Jython scripting using wsadmin, and also shell
scripting for various automation tasks and troubleshooting.
- Implement patches, updates, and fixes as necessary following established
Change Management processes
- Performance Tune WAS by configuring caching, queuing, pooling and JVM
- Installation and configuration
- Experience in switching the default database for database transfer
operations as needed by WebSphere Portal
- Experience in configuring access control and attribute-based
administration on portal resources.
- Experience in the installation of themes, skins, screens and integration
of Web Content Management applications with WebSphere Portal.
- Experience in Creating/Configuring high availability Clusters for
WebSphere Portal Environments.
- Experience in configuring TAI (Trust Association Interceptor) agents with
- Experience in Installation and configuration of IBM Mobile Accelerator.
Environment Support and maintenance
- Experienced and hands on well versed with portlets and themes deployment.
- Experienced and hands on well versed with xml scripts to migrate/update
portlets, pages, themes and skins from one environment to the other
- Should be comfortable with WebContentManagement Systems to syndicate
libraries between environments.
- Well versed with Portal security requirements for Pages, Portlets and User
- Should be able to create and maintain "Virtual Portals"
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate & Employer Details:
Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set
The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at