* *Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:  *SQL Server Developer

*Location: *Phoenix,
*Duration: *6 months

*Required Skills**:*

   - Database Development and Database Engineering background
   - SQL Server Development experience
   - SQL Server programming - Stored Procedures, T-SQL, Views, Functions,
   - Data Modeling and Database Design
   - Performance monitoring and optimization
   - ETL, Data Collection and Data Warehousing experience
   - ETL Tools - DTS and Integration Services A
   - Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL
   - Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008
   - C#, .NET Framework 4.0 a plus
   - Ability to plan, manage, and organize multiple concurrent projects
   - Exercises effective communications levels and fosters team building
   - Proven ability to lead the design and development of a project
   - Integration with Team Foundation Server 2008 (2010 a plus)
   - Familiar with Agile/ SCRUM methodology
   - Understands core software design patterns and best practices
   - Understands and practices Object-Oriented Analysis and Design

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*