We have an below urgent requirements from our client.
*Position 1: *
*Title: * AXP Win7 Packaging Consultant
*Location: *Phoenix, AZ
*Duration: *6 months
*Project Name:* AXP Win7 Application Packaging - Staff Aug assignment
Assist with application packaging and testing in large customer
*Title**:* Win7 packaging consultant
*Requirement:* Proficient in Wise Packaging Studio. Should have 3 to 5
years experience in application packaging and scripting. Testing of new
application packages will also be required. , ability to write custom
scripts to assist with package deployments such as include files and VB
*Title: *Senior Linux Engineer**
*Location:* Jersey City, NJ**
*Duration:* 4+ months
The Senior System Engineer must have deep experience doing Linux system
design, performance analysis, and tuning of enterprise-grade Linux systems.
This individual will help define the hardware and software stack that is
used for The Customer’s next generation distributed system engineer. They
will have a proven track record of monitoring CPU, memory, network, and disk
resources, identifying inefficiencies, and driving the changes needed to
address them across an entire cluster of Linux machines. They will have
low-level, hands-on experience dealing with shared and clustered file
systems in a Linux environment. This individual will be a key technical
resource in the Customer’s efforts to continually evaluate and deploy next
generation Linux engineer. In addition to system engineer, this position is
responsible for day-to-day operational support and engineering the Linux
operating systems environments, which includes implementing Linux servers,
trouble-shooting incidents, initiating redundancy and recovery procedures;
monitoring systems performance and performing tuning. In addition, the
engineer has responsibility for providing technical support for application
developers and end-users, promoting effective and efficient use of resources
and for providing technical expertise regarding operating systems and or
storage technologies to IT.
Consultant Role/Responsibilities on Engagement:
1. Participate as a member of an IT Infrastructure team of professionals
supporting IT Services in Healthcare.
2. Develop a deep understanding of the Customer’s system performance
3. Develop effective performance measurement and tuning tools and strategies
that help us to maximize the reliability, performance, and scalability of
the Customer’s applications.
4. Develop cloud technologies to help maximize the scalability of the
5. Recommend hardware and software configurations for the various services
offered on the Customer’s platform.
6. Analyze the Customers storage needs and recommend appropriate storage
7. Teach and mentor other engineers in the tools and techniques you have
developed for analyzing performance of an application.
8. Displays effective human and interpersonal relations skills during
9. Provide approval for software and system modifications and development to
ensure departmental standards are met.
1. Research new technology, and implement or recommend implementations as
dictated by business need.
2. Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software and
operating systems according to industry best practice
3. Design, plan, coordinate, and implement standard Linux services like SSH,
FTP, NFS, LDAP, DNS, Samba, Sudo, Apache + Mod Proxy.
4. Design, plan, coordinate, and implement NAS, Fiber Channel, SAN’s, and
high availability storage.
5. Design, plan, coordinate, and implement security measures in order to
protect data, software, and hardware.
6. Maintain and administer a diverse and global Linux Infrastructure of over
300 servers standardized on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
7. Perform day to day functions utilizing basic Linux concepts, file
systems, permissions, ACLs, kernel configuration.
8. Deploy OS and security patches using Red Hat Network Satellite server.
9. Coordinates installation of new hardware/software; installs, tests, and
monitors the operation of hardware/software; configures hardware/software to
meet project goals.
10. Resolve incident support cases.
11. Deployment of Red Hat Cluster Suite, including clustering of Oracle.
12. Experience with Red Hat enterprise Virtualization and or KVM
13. Ability to support Oracle, Oracle RAC, MySQL, Apache, Weblogic, JBoss
and Tomcat from an operating system perspective.
14. Shell and/or Perl scripting knowledge and skills are required.
1. 10 years experience with Linux system design, performance analysis, and
tuning of enterprise-grade Linux systems.
2. 3 years experience with cloud technologies to help maximize the
scalability of infrastructure services
3. 10 years experience in administering a diverse global Linux environment.
4. 10 years project experience related to designing and implementing
technology projects to meet business objectives of the IT department and
5. 10 years proven experience and interest in staying on top of current
technologies and trends in clinical systems technology (involvement in user
6. 10 years experience in negotiating with and managing providers.
7. 10 years experience with remote-site disaster recovery.
Education / Certifications:
1. Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
2. Red Hat or Linux Certified, RHCE preferred
*Position Delivery Location: (City/State, or Remote) *
Main Work Location: Newark, New Jersey area, 10% Travel may be required at
times to work at other customer locations. Participation in a 24X7 on-call
rotation is required.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at