*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle DBA

Location: Boise, ID

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

·  The position requires a minimum of 8-10 years of experience as an Oracle

·  Effective communication skills are critical, both written and oral, and
the capability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a

·  Lead, mentor and/or provide guidance to less experienced database
analysts where applicable including guidance for troubleshooting escalated

·  Partner with offshore DBA resources and thoroughly document processes to
ensure successful implementation by offshore staff and Production Control

·  Provide trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed
decisions regarding resource management

·  24/7 Incident Response to database alerts from production monitoring
tools and Command Center personnel

·  Analyze Key Performance Metrics using OEM management packs

·  Optimize Oracle resource utilization by tuning queries, recommending
indexes, and configuring database instance parameters

·  Provide input on the selection and implementation of all database
administration tools

·  Maintain the integrity of data within the production environment
including the execution of proper backup and restoration policies and
procedures which provide point-in-time restore capabilities

·  Enhance site monitoring to improve availability and performance

·  Perform database capacity planning and trend analysis

·  Strong Knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g, RAC, Dataguard, Compresssion,
replication installation, configuration, maintenance, and patching

·  Experience with partitioning, replication, multi-level security,
clustering, distributed transactions, OLTP, OLAP, and XML.

·  Experience with managing Oracle systems on UNIX platform a plus (Sun
Solaris, LINUX & AIX).

·  SQL & PL/SQL performance tuning

·  Database systems documentation

·  Apply regular maintenance and critical patch updates in a timely manner;
Proactively research potential issues that may be encountered as a result of
infrastructure upgrades and share that information with the affected groups

·  Use Oracle and 3rd party tools to troubleshoot and resolve production

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.