*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Remedy Developer
Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or
equivalent combination of education and experience (required)
* BMC AR System 7.x Administering I, II, III (desired)
* BMC AR System 7.x Performance Tuning & Troubleshooting (desired)
* BMC Service Request Management 7.6: Administering and Configuring
* Technical skills:
* Remedy ARS tools, Web services, Unix, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Java, SQL
* ITSM, SRM
* 2+ years of Remedy administration and development experience with ARS 7.x,
ITSM 7.x, SRM and Atrium CMDB
* Experience with BMC Remedy's Action Request System (ARS) 7.X
* Experience installing, configuring, developing and customizing BMC Remedy
IT Service Management (ITSM) 7.X Applications (Help Desk, Change Management,
Asset Management, Atrium CMDB)
* Experience configuring BMC/Remedy products and full product life-cycle to
include development, integration, testing and documentation
* Experience with custom Remedy workflow, forms, reports and filters design
and development to meet specified requirements
* Ability to work effectively in a highly integrated Remedy environment
* Ability to perform/facilitate requirements and design sessions
* Ability to create system requirements and design documents
* Excellent problem solving, documentation and communication skills
Job: Remedy Administrator
Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*Remedy Operations Job Description*
*Essential Job Functions*
- Coordinates with client management to formulate complex technical
solutions. Informs client management of appropriate developments in
technical support products.
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and
implements system upgrade strategies.
- Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and
recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves
capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
- Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support
package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides
appropriate recommendations, when required.
- Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work
estimates involving highly complex system administration projects and
- Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter
expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on
highly complex system installation processes. Mentors and provides guidance
to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly
complex system administration activities. Provides technical solutions and
escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems,
or related field preferred
- Seven or more years of technical experiences in a client-server
- Experience working with highly complex systems administration, database
administration, and landscape maintenance
- Experience working with company products and services
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage
- Experience working with highly complex system implementations and
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good ability to lead and work as part of a team
- 3+ years of Remedy Technical Support
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at