We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * PeopleSoft programmer**

*Location: *Madison, WI

*Duration: *5 weeks

The PeopleSoft programmer will work independently and collaboratively to
move development initiatives forward.  Position will require hands-on
development work and contact with customers; therefore significant
development experience in Campus Solutions 8.9 or 9.0 and excellent
communication skills are requirements.  Development activities will be
focused on specific modules within Campus solutions.  Individuals with
extensive development experience in the following areas will be considered:

1.                 Student Records and Admissions

2.                 Financial Aid

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,