*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Two (2) Phone interviews only*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Long duration: 14+ months*
*Hourly rate: Your best
*Lead and contribute to the design and build of MicroStrategy
(v9.2.1)*dashboard and report solutions that will support internal
business users and
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement MicroStrategy solutions with full consideration of
infrastructure capability, performance, and supportability and desired
• Develop, maintain, and document MicroStrategy reports and dashboards
• Assist with the Metadata management of all projects and coordination of
deployments between disparate development teams.
• Assist with configuration of the MicroStrategy tool
• Assist with the development of a BI mobility plan for dashboard
deployments to iPad and iPhone devices
• Assist with the planning of growth and configuration changes.
*• 5 + years expertise working with ETL and BI tools/applications
• 3 + years experience defining, designing and implementing business
intelligence solutions utilizing MicroStrategy (8 and above)
• Experience utilizing the MicroStrategy SDK to customize the look and feel
of the UI.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the MicroStrategy tool suite (I-Server,
Architect, Desktop, Web, Narrowcast, OLAP Services and Report Services).
• Strong knowledge of best practices in the areas of layout, navigation,
browser-compatibility, usability and accessibility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with Business
Analysts, ETL developers and QA team
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
100 Technology Way, Suite 320
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at