We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Job Title: Sharepoint Developer

Location: Harrison, NY

Interview Process: Phone to hire

Duration: 6 months+

* Proficient in ASP.net <http://asp.net/>, C# and Visual
XHTML, CSS, and Microsoft Visual Studio.

* 3-5 years of practical application in Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010

* Proficient with cross-browser and cross-platform development (IE, Firefox,
Safari, etc.)

* Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques

* Proven ability to build CSS and modify SharePoint master pages, page
layouts, themes, and templates according to specifications.

*   Very good oral and written communications skills

*   Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in

*   Ability to work independently and in a team environment

* *

 Web Authoring:  HTML 4.0, XHTML 1.0, CSS, XML, DHTML, JavaScript, jQuery,
ASO.net <http://aso.net/>, AJAX, XSLT,

*   Software:  Visual Studios 2008, Photoshop CS, Expression Web

*   Applications:  Microsoft InfoPath 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Designer

*   SQL:  SQL, T-SQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures

*   Working knowledge in digital imaging and illustration with Adobe
Photoshop, Illustrator

*   Experience with Macromedia Flash or Microsoft Silverlight a plus.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*