We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * SAP CRM Technical Consultant**

*Location: *NJ

*Duration: *6 Months

   - We are looking for someone with solid experience and background in
   CRM/ABAP modules.
   - 5-7 plus years in SAP ABAP programming with strong applied knowledge
   for the design, development and implementation of business  processes and
   interfaces in SAP CRM 7.
   - Strong BSP, WEBUI experience, APO and Webdynapro experience is a plus.
   - Experience in Middleware and groupware integration is a plus  ABAP
   development in SAP CRM with most recent experience in CRM 7.0 .
   - Working knowledge of JAVA is a big plus
   - Possess excellent communication skills .

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*