We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.
Position: Lead Java Developer
Length: 12 months, probable extensions
Location: Austin, TX
This position is for a PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER:
* 7+ years' experience with Java or J2EE development
* Experience using Java development tools
* 5+ years' experience with database driven, multi-tier software
* 5+ years' experience using at least one major database (Oracle
* Demonstrated, repeated success with a recognized software
development lifecycle methodology
* Experience with risk identification and management
* Experience demonstrating technical leadership skills and leadership
* Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
* Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with a
remote project manager, senior development lead/solutions architect, and
other project team members
* Ability to work effectively as part of a technical team
* Creative problem solving skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic small company environment
* Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions
Education and Typical Years' Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. or higher in
computer science preferred) or related field and 7 plus years of industry
experience, including some technical leadership.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate & Employer Details:
Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set
The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at