Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: Lead Java Developer

Length:  12 months, probable extensions

Location: Austin, TX

This position is for a PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER:

*       7+ years' experience with Java or J2EE development
*       Experience using Java development tools
*       5+ years' experience with database driven, multi-tier software
development
*       5+ years' experience using at least one major database (Oracle
preferred)
*       Demonstrated, repeated success with a recognized software
development lifecycle methodology
*       Experience with risk identification and management
*       Experience demonstrating technical leadership skills and leadership
experience
*       Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
*       Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with a
remote project manager, senior development lead/solutions architect, and
other project team members
*       Ability to work effectively as part of a technical team
*       Creative problem solving skills
*       Good oral and written communication skills
*       Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic small company environment
*       Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions
systems desirable

Education and Typical Years' Experience:

Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. or higher in
computer science preferred) or related field and 7 plus years of industry
experience, including some technical leadership.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net