Hope you are having a great day! We have an opportunity for you with our
leading direct client. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience
will be among our most valuable assets for this client! Please let us know
would you be interested for this job opening with our direct client. If you
are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated
copy of your resume in word format, availability and expected compensation.
Also please let me know when you are available to speak to us over the

Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details

*PIMCO, Newport Beach, CA

*Sr .NET Developer *

*12+ month contract*

Position Description:

Fortune 500 Client is searching for multiple .NET Developers to add to their
growing Analytics team. These are contract, contract-to-hire, or full time
roles, depending on the individual. The Analytics team develops and enhances
applications used by Fixed Income Portfolio Management. Developers will
assist in the design, construction and enhancement of the company
applications used throughout the business units. In addition, will
participate in technology development activities for custom and package

** 5+ years C# .NET, ASP.NET <> recent experience is
* 1-2 years of Silverlight / Expression Blend required.*
* Supported Financial institution highly preferred.
* Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
* Willingness to work hard, including occasional nights and weekends when
circumstances dictate.
* Eagerness to learn, develop yourself and expand your horizons.
* Qualified candidates must possess a four-year college degree with a
preferred major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other
technical/IT degree.
* A strong understanding with C#, Silverlight ASP.NET <> is
absolutely required, and you’ll be required to take a C# competency test
during the interview process.
* Five year*s of experience within the software development field is
preferred SQL Sybase, JAVA, C++, and UNIX skills are also preferred.
* Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and have
excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability to manage
projects and work within a team environment will be critical to being
successful in this role.

You'll have a better shot at getting this job if you have:
* A higher degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering.
* Experience in the Securities industry, preferably Fixed Income.

* *
*Thanks & Regards ,

Sriven Technologies LLC