We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Title: * *Programmer Analyst*
*Location: Cedar Rapids, IA*
*Duration: * 6-12 months
*Phone Interview First*
This individual will provide technical leadership within the development
team; formulate and design system scope and objectives; develop test data
for use in unit, integration, and user testing to ensure that application
meets application design specifications. In addition, the individual will
document program design, perform coding and maintenance to allow future
changes for new and existing applications; provide support and enhancements
of existing programs; ensure that departmental development standards are
followed; assist junior staff members by mentoring or training to develop
their skills; assist in system architecting, designing and developing of
tiered systems and status reporting of assigned work.
· Under limited supervision, formulate and design system scope and
objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex
information systems programs.
· Design and develop source code to perform the requirements of the
· Develop test data for the purpose of testing whether or not the
program meets application design specifications.
· Document program design, coding and maintenance to allow for
· Provide guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts.
· Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied
decisions within a department.
· Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex
· Uses some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
· Minimum of 6 years programming/analysis experience
· Solid, demonstrable skills in C# .NET, Visual Studio .NET,
Microsoft .NET framework, & ADO.NET
· Must have experience with industry standard system design and
development methods and techniques
· Be a team player that can also work independently with general
supervision; be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Experience with implementing SCM practices, automating build
processes, etc. is a plus.
· Experience with insurance systems and/or Agile development
practices is a plus.
· Technology certifications (i.e. MCSD) are a plus.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*
Web: **www.sriventech.com* <http://www.sriventech.com/>*
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at