Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * Java Developer

*Location: *Charlotte, NC

*Duration: * 12 months

We are looking for candidates that have four  years hands-on experience with
advanced web technologies, including Java (JDK 1.4-1.7, JSP/JSTL, J2EE
design patterns), XML/XSLT, Struts (1.1 and 1.4), Spring MVC, Oracle
database interactions, and messaging queues (JMS and MQ)

Must have:

5+ years developing Internet applications, implemented as a distributed
system

5+ years hands-on experience testing enterprise-level applications (unit,
volume, integration, regression), performing test planning and automating
tests.

-- Experience with Web Service Development.

-- Strong communication, leadership, self motivated and organization skills.

-- Ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups
in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership.

-- Experience with sizing, estimating and creation of project plans, as well
as a firm understanding with the overall software development lifecycle.

Preferred:

Experience with development in IDEs (preferably Eclipse)

Experience with testing and profiling tools (JUnit, Introscope),  Java
Script, AJAX -- Banking / Financial industry experience.

*
*

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*