We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * Advanced Level Cognos Developer (Multiple)

*Location: *Thousand Oaks ,CA

*Duration: * 12+ months

One of our client is building a team of Cognos resources to start a new
project & need multiple Cognos consultants starting from Entry level to
Advanced Level.

They are looking multiple Cognos consultants experienced with version
10.1for both the front end & backend development.

 The right candidate should have good hands on experience working with both
Framework manager & report studio.

The client is specifically looking for people with Cognos Mobile skills
(Good general Cognos skills + Mobile skills).

Cognos Mobile is fairly new & one of the essential component of this

Any Cognos consultant having around 9 - 15 months of experience will be
considered for the interview .

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,