We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * *Junior Ab Initio Developer*

*Location: *Herndon, VA

*Duration: * 5 months

•  2+ years hands-on development experience with Ab Initio.  Solid
understanding of common features found in the GDE and basic component sets
(i.e. Dataset, Database, Transform, Look-up, De-partition & Partition).
Adept with the file management utilities and usage of environment variables.

•  Hands-on experience and proficiency with SQL

•  Hands-on experience and proficiency with Unix and shell scripting

•  Strong knowledge and use of BI/DW development methodologies, standards,

•  Resourceful and self starter

•  Good team work and communication skills

•  Develop and test components and graphs in accordance with work
assignments and accompanying designs

•  Collaborate with the more senior developers and team leads to fully
understand expectations, work assignments, coding standards, specifications,
requirements etc.

•  Provide support for code promotion, deployment, and troubleshooting

•  Seek ways to continuously improve personal efficiency and effectiveness

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*