*Greetings! *

*Please have  a look of below Multiple requirements,*

* *

*Please Respond on** **r...@infologitech.com <http://goog_192212486/>** *

*Position:-  Oracle Applications Framework Developer***

* Duration :- 6+ Months*

*Rate:- DOE*

*Location :  Rosemont, IL*

*Our client, a leader in the financial industry, is seeking an *Oracle* *
Applications* *Framework* *Developer* for a new opportunity.  In this role
you will act in the highest level technical role as an individual
contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer
*applications*and/or application initiatives.  Available technology,
tools, and existing
designs, while working on the most complex problems where analysis of
situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. For
planning, performing, and acting as the escalation point for the most
complex platform designs, coding, and testing.  You would lead most complex
multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts; and act as expert
technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing,
and implementation process.

Design, Development and unit testing of *Oracle* E-Business Suite R12
extensions.  Full documentation, including design specs, build docs, unit
test results, etc... is required.

*The following skills/experience are required: *

*· *Designing and developing R12 E-Business Suite extensions.

*·* AIM methodology.

*·* Must have outstanding OA-*Framework* development skills.

*·* Solid integration/interface development skills, including XML and

*·* Workflow/AME development skills highly desired.

*· *BI Publisher data and report template development experience a plus.

Database package development skills a plus.

*Required Qualifications:*

·         PL/SQL

·         *Oracle* E-Business Suite

·         XML

*[image: cid:image004.jpg@01CC195E.9B37FE20]***

*50 Crag wood Rd ¶ Suite 209¶ South Plain field ¶New Jersey 07080¶ *

*Phone: **908-315-5640** (Direct)¶ Phone: **732-927-2460** Ext-**208***

*Fax: 732 626 6513*

*Email:  **r...@infologitech.com* <mailto...@infologitech.com>**

*Gmail:* raj.infologit...@gmail.com <:raj.infologit...@gmail.com>

*Ymail: *raj.infologit...@ymail.com**

* *

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line with the
e-mail address this message was received.We are sorry for the inconvenience
(if any) caused to you.