*Greetings from Robert*

Job: Sharepoint Developers

Location : Redmond

Duration : 6+ Months Contract OR Full Time Hire

*Job Description:*

4 years of hands on experience in deploying & testing Sharepoint
Deep understanding of configuring the Sharepoint applications, trouble
shooting Deployment issues
Good understanding of deployment eco-system, including SQL DB, Performance,
Scalability, Robustness
Good understanding of the common mistakes in configuration, deployment and
Windows Azure experience is a plus
Good communication skills

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.