*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: PLM/PDM Architect

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

• Oracle R12 experience, specifically in Inventory, BOM, Engineering and
Order Fulfillment modules
• Excellent knowledge about PLM (Product Lifecycle Mgmt), Product Data
Management (PDM), Engineering Change Management (ECM) and Engineering space
• Oracle PIM knowledge is a plus.
• Oracle Agile PLM functional knowledge is a plus.
• Oracle SQL, PL/SQL knowledge is a plus
• More than 4-5 years of relevant experience as an Architect in PLM/PDM
space & more than 10 years of total experience

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.