We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * PL/SQL Analyst/Designer

*Location: Bridgewater, NJ*

*Duration: * 12-14 months

PL/SQL, Oracle, Unix Shell Scripting

Role Description: Consultant will be involved in Design and Analysis. Ideal
candidate is a PL/SQL Developer with a strong background in Oracle and
experience in Unix Shell Scripting.

The following Information needed:

Candidate phone and email:

Candidate Skype ID for Video Interview:

Candidate location:

Full Education details (graduation date, school, degree):

Years of US Experience:

Visa Status and Expiration Date:

Which Company Holds the Visa:

All candidates selected for submittal to our client must provide photo ID,
verify education and conduct a Skype video interview.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*