Located in Somers, NY
2 month project
Websphere MQ Developer
System design, development and maintenance using Websphere MQ. In addition,
consultant will be responsible for upgrades to Websphere MQ environments,
which include Java customizations, and ensuring all interfaces to legacy
applications work properly after upgrades.
Ensure quality in all deliverables by following best practices: structured
and well-documented code, complete system and integration testing, complete
technical documentation, and code that meets documented requirements.
Developer will be expected to write test scrpits and resolve any defects
discovered during testing cycle with minimal rework.
Ensure deployed projects meet architectural guidelines and standards.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- IT experience on large SDLC projects.
- Java development, integration, test, and production experience.
- Experience in Java, Java Messaging Services, JDBC and MQ development,
installation and configuration..
- Experience in MQ administration, including unit and system testing.
- Testing and troubleshooting MQ environments.
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- UNIX – 3 years experience
MQ V6 to V7 conversion
*Thanks & Regards ,
Sriven Technologies LLC.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at