We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * Lead .Net Architect

 *Location: *Dallas, TX**

*Duration: *6-12 Months

*Lead .Net Architect*

·          10 years minimum as a .Net developer, with extensive experience
in a team lead / architect role

·          Deep experience in C#, WCF, ASP.Net and all platform level XML

·          Proven experience delivering custom LOB / enterprise class
systems on Microsoft technologies

·          Expert in object-oriented design, C#, ASP.Net & .Net framework
3.5, and utilization of ASP.Net with MVC 3 or CTP MVC 4. .Net framework 4.0
is desirable.

·          Deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform and all its
components, and how they differ from traditional system components.
Ideally, the candidate will have completed full lifecycle development of at
least one multi-tier, complex business application on the Azure platform.

·          Multi-platform experience is a big plus, e.g. Hibernate /
Sprint, J2EE, etc. and how this ties to interoperability between the two

·          Solid T-SQL and/or PL-SQL experience

·          Two years minimum delivering in an agile environment

·          Experience working with common software design patterns and
component libraries inclusive of Enterprise Library

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*