Duration: 12+ months
Location: Austin, TX
Years of exp: 3-4
End client industry: State of Texas
• 4 year college degree with Computer Science/Engineering background with
minimum GPA of 3.0
• 3-4 year of application development experience.
• C#, .Net, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> experience
• Experience with object oriented programming.
• Experience writing SQL and working with databases.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Documentation experience using Visio & Word.
• Ability to work independently as a team member.
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards the tasks at hand
Analyze, code, and test simple to moderate modules for new programs and
changes to existing programs according to approved detailed technical
designs and test cases.
• Record test results in test management system and resolve identified
defects as assigned.
• Perform post-deployment verification per deployment procedures.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of appropriate programming languages and
tools for supported systems.
• Utilize document management system to maintain documentation.
• Peer review work done by other team members.
• Adhere to applicable process standards.
• Utilize change management system to version code changes and follow
approved change management processes.
• Provide realistic estimates of own work
*Thanks & Regards ,
Sriven Technologies LLC.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at