Hi Partners,

                        We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: peoplesoft positions with Dyncorp

Location: Ft. Worth, TX

Duration: 6+ months

Client: DynCorp

2 positions with Dyncorp are open and the manager will hire off of a phone
interview, so they can be located anywhere, but will have to relocate

*NO H1bs!!!! They will take EADs, GC or US Citizens*

Position 1:  Functional Peoplesoft person – contract to hire

Looking for experience with 9.1 HR, Payroll, Benefits, Administration

Position 2: Technical Peoplesoft person – 6+ months contract

Looking for experience with 9.1 HR, Payroll, Benefits, Administration

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details

* *

*Legal name:*

*Email id:*

*Contact no:*

*Visa status:*

*Rate:$/hr on C2C or on 1099 all inclusive*

*Current location:*

*End date of recent project:*

*SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
**Sriven Technologies LLC*
*13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204*
*Herndon, VA 20171*
Office: 703.842.4866X302

*sc...@sriventech.com | www.sriventech.com *

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."