Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: *Oracle XML Lead developer

*Location:* Hartford, CT**

*Duration:* 3+ months

Oracle XML Lead developer

E2.0 Content Management/Tech Team Lead

Strong, demonstrated experience (at least 1 full year hands-on) with Oracle
XML DB, 11g Database Architecture, Application Architecture & PL/SQL
experience (development background very desirable) & 11g Performance Tuning.

Experience with VLDB (5+ TBs in size) with multiple tables of 10s of
millions of rows.

Consultant needed to support & advise customer on use of Oracle XML DB,
review their database/application architecture with respect to Oracle XML
DB usage, assist with instance performance tuning, and advice on
application design & tuning with Oracle XML DB.
Excellent communication skills are critical, as is very solid Oracle XML DB
hands-on experience. Must have both or it's a non-starter."

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*

*Technical Recruiter,