Location: Germantown, MD (30 miles northwest of Washington, DC)
Duration: 6 months +
Pay Rate: $40 Corp to Corp
# of openings: 1
· Atleast 3+ years experience in Websphere 6.x or higher System
Administration on Linux / Unix environment. IBM Certification in WebSphere
Application Server Administration is a plus.
- Evaluate, install, upgrade, configure and maintain and monitor
performance of and troubleshoot WebSphere applications
- Script routinely executed production tasks for these environments and
automate execution where possible
- Good understanding of web server load balancing concepts and
experience with highly available distributed environments
- Knowledge of advanced application server configuration desirable,
including performance tuning and capacity planning
- Production support experience on Middleware applications and systems
in multiple QA and Dev environments.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, high availability networking, and
infrastructure security technologies
- Solid understanding of Incident, Problem, Release, Change, and Project
management policy and processes, as well as an established SDLC framework
*SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
**Sriven Technologies LLC*
*13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204*
*Herndon, VA 20171*
*sc...@sriventech.com | www.sriventech.com *
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at