*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Remedy Developer

Location: Boise, ID or Remote Work

Duration: 6 months +

*Rate: Let me know your expectation*

*Need skilled individuals with CMDB experience and Remedy developer
customization experience, ideally resources who have worked on 7.6
implementation, customization, integration etc..*

*Remedy Developer Job Requirements/Description*

* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or
equivalent combination of education and experience (required)
* BMC AR System 7.x Administering I, II, III (desired)
* BMC AR System 7.x Performance Tuning & Troubleshooting (desired)
* BMC Service Request Management 7.6: Administering and Configuring
* Technical skills:
* Remedy ARS tools, Web services, Unix, Oracle, Crystal Reports, Java, SQL
design concepts
Experience, skills:
* 2+ years of Remedy administration and development experience with ARS
7.x, ITSM 7.x, SRM and Atrium CMDB
* Experience with BMC Remedy's Action Request System (ARS) 7.X
* Experience installing, configuring, developing and customizing BMC Remedy
IT Service Management (ITSM) 7.X Applications (Help Desk, Change
Management, Asset Management, Atrium CMDB)
* Experience configuring BMC/Remedy products and full product life-cycle to
include development, integration, testing and documentation
* Experience with custom Remedy workflow, forms, reports and filters design
and development to meet specified requirements
* Ability to work effectively in a highly integrated Remedy environment
* Ability to perform/facilitate requirements and design sessions
* Ability to create system requirements and design documents
* Excellent problem solving, documentation and communication skills

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.