*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Network Administrator

Location: Palo Alto, CA

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description:*

·         Minimum 6  years of good hands on experience in LAN/Wan Network

·         24*7 support environment

·         CCNA and CCNP Certification Must .

·         Should have Wide experience in Network Administration / Management

·         In-depth experience understanding and experience of Cisco
switches and routers including the 2950, 3550, 3750, 6500 and 7200 series

·         Experience in Nexus Switches is a plus.

·         Must be able to demonstrate both an excellent understanding and
practical experience of static routing and Dynamic routing protocols (OSPF,
BGP) and IP Multicast.

·         Excellent understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching,
including MLS, VLAN, Ethernet LAN Switching

·         Strong analytical skills.

·         Strong in network Trouble shooting.

·         Good understanding of APS functionality and OC3 & STM

·         Basic understanding of security and Firewalls.

·         Exposure of having worked in Data Centre Environments.

·         Knowledge of WAN / PSTN Links/ Interaction/ Co-ordination with
Service Providers for WAN troubleshooting.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.