We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .NET Consultant

Location: Dayton, Ohio (OH)

Duration: 4-5 Months Contract

Job Description:

 our client is looking for a Software Engineer in the Dayton, Ohio area.
They need 5+ years of experience with IIS, .Net, and preferably SQL
experience.  Please let me know if you have anyone available.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:kul...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I