We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:** *JQuery- Java Developer

 *Location:** *Jacksonville, FL

*Duration:  *3+ months

Sr Java Developer - JQuery, Application Development (Web), Java, J2EE, GUI,
Write Rule Services

Need a senior technical developer with experience building JQuery
applications for the design and development of the user interface
foundation and underlying services.

Job Requirements:

*3+ years experience in solution designing, developing and delivering
custom application development solutions for clients

*4+ years experience in working within a strong development methodology

* 4+ years experience using WebSphere LTPA SSO, Spring MVC Framework
(Struts, Spring), XML, HTML, JQuery, Java script, SQL, WAS, Ajax, Apache

*Solid experience in SOA design and development

*Excellent communications and documentation skills

*Integrated a medium to large scale commerce application with different
procurement vendors and payment gateways.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com* <s...@sriventech.com>*