Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title:** **Senior NextGen EMR Business Analyst*

 *Location:** **Southern, NJ*

****

*Duration:  *9+ MONTHS

Skills

Business Analyst with NextGen EMR experience – Min 2 – 3 years

NextGen Implementation and/or rollout experience

Strong interface experience

Scope of Work

During the course of this engagement, BridgePoint Consulting will plan,
manage, develop and implement the following deliverables using a structured
approach according to mutually agreed upon schedules and responsibilities:

Develop and oversee work plan for interfaces to the NextGen EMR including:
Labs, Centricity Business Advantage and the HIE

Documents clinical workflow analysis in an ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ states

Creates the inventory of templates to be offered to our physician groups,
primarily community physicians

Documents test plans, scenarios, test cases and arranges for unit,
interface and integrated testing

Ensures documentation of the hardware, network, and security configurations
to be used

Prepares the technical and process design of scanning, printing, faxing,
and transcription

Participates on EMR committees

Documents procedures for test environment and turnover to production

*
*

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*