Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com
*Position: Oracle Hyperion Technical LEAD **
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 1+ year***
*Phone Screen and Face to Face (Please only provide local resources who can
· Responsible for delivery of design, code and testing for multiple
functions with highly complex technical requirements related to all
· Defines technical scope, requirements, business and technical designs
and/or maintenance activities
· Assists in architecture deployment and environment; interacts
extensively with Finance Functional Analyst
· Assists with all technical expertise related to manual creation and
import of data associated with data forms, journals, reports, workspace
pages, calculations, data grids, etc.
· Responsible for all integration and ETL related activities
· Develops complex Calculation Manager rules including, allocations,
rules, scripts, consolidation, etc.
· Recognizes where issues lie and formulates strategies to address
· Provides expertise related to all relational and multi-dimensional
· Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the
· Provide necessary communication to Project Manager related to project
status and issues requiring resolution
· Has expertise with latest versions of Oracle Hyperion product releases
and differences between versions/upgrades
· Possesses a senior level understanding of IT concepts, including
database concept structures, software/application development techniques
and testing techniques
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with at least
10 years related experience.
· Minimum of 8 years experience implementing Essbase and Hyperion
applications for mid to large size organizations.
· Hyperion Essbase Certification a major plus.
· Extensive experience designing and implementing new cubes in Hyperion
· Strong experience with PL/SQL.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Savvy with a variety of platforms/systems with high complexity.
· Public Sector Financial Reporting – Nice to have
· Knowledge of SOX compliance issues and SEC reporting a plus.
· Experience with distributed application architecture.
· Extensive experience with building and modifying Financial Reports
(FR) and/or WebAnalysis (Dashboards).
· Extensive experience with integration/ETL tools including, FDM, ODI
and Analytics Link and ERPi.
· OBIEE Experience preferred.
· Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and
communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
· Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
· Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and
drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
2 Keystone Avenue,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at