Hi Folks,

We have an urgent requirement for *Pega Developer  *for a long term contract
* *our client located at *Sterling, VA*. Send resumes with the contact
information to srini...@quantumvision.com

*Pega Developer  *

*Sterling, VA *

*Long term contract*

* *

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Design and Develop Integration Applications using *Pega PRPC
5.x.*Provide Technical Leadership.

·         Design and Develop applications using *J2EE technologies, SQL and

·         Develop subject matter expertise in back office processes

·         Experience with a broad range of technologies, strategies,
products and their application to business

·         Experience with *Pega PRPC*

·         Solid knowledge and experience with *SOA Frameworks, Web

·         Solid Experience in *J2EE, MVC framework, HTML, JavaScript, CSS,

·         Experience in *Object Oriented Programming and design patterns*

·         Experience in *SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design.*

·         Any exposure to Packages like *Oracle CRM, Financials* desirable

·         Any exposure to integration tools like *TIBCO, Web Methods*desirable

*Desired Skills/Experience:*

* *

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science

*Srinivas Sagar*

Quantum Vision LLC

*)**:* (301) 560 – 0556 Direct: 301-560-0998**