We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* PeopleSoft CRM Functional Consultants

*Location*: Dunwoody GA

*Duration:*7+ months

Below are the details of our client’s requirements:

PeopleSoft CRM Functional Consultants

Dunwoody GA  *(EXPENSES PAID)*

*Start Date*

*End Date  *

*Job Description*

Oracle OIC - Technical and Functional

Customer has requested one or more OIC experts to supplement the existing
in house team.  They presently have a technical analyst who has become
deeply familiar with the customer's OIC plan builds and our production data
collection operation, but he is due to be on PTO for the month of December.
In addition, they are looking to significantly change up plans in the next
quarter  and need supplemental assistance for 2012. The right individuals
could be here in 2012 for some time."

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,