*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect
Location: Columbus, IN
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
The BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect is responsible for defining the
vision and strategy in the Business Process
Management/Middleware/Integration space. This includes research and
selection of products and management of the corresponding portfolio
lifecycles. This position will be a key contributor in linking all of the
current and future systems together and enabling cross system, business,
and data connectivity. The candidate will be responsible for comprehending
and recognizing business, industry, and technology variables (currently in
place, planned, developing and emerging) and setting the direction of the
IT organization to support enterprise wide integration current and future
business models, strategies, and processes.
• Participate in development of architectural strategy, including
technology standardization and modernization
• Collect and organize project and enterprise requirements into technical
requirements by aligning all efforts under corporate IT strategic
• Align architectural strategy with business objectives
• Participate as a change agent to implement new strategic directions and
• Continually investigate ways to improve cost performance
• For operational segments take ownership of outcome by driving the
organization to world class results, including passing all industry tests
and internal and external audits
• Investigate and generate recommendations on key third-party components,
such as application-or technology-specific software stacks, necessary to
• Provide guidance and directions to IT. Collect input into road mapping
and enterprise planning.
• Establish the technical principles that will guide the evolution of the
• Provide subject matter expertise for a specfic technology/function to
lead system integration efforts, support troubleshooting of implementation
issues, and develop/maintain technology strategy and lifecycle roadmap
direction for all capabilities and components in this space
• Lead activities related to research, requirements gathering, modeling,
visualization and communication of IT solution for a specific project or
• Perform evaluation and develops recommendations for new selections,
retirements, and purchase decisions
• Develop standards for the specific function or technology domain and
defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building
blocks for other solutions
• Govern the technology and application service taxonomies and architecture
standards, methodologies, processes and practices. Initiate checkpoints
with projects, conduct reviews of solutions and patterns and communicate
decisions made within architecture along with recommendations on how to
implement the Enterprise Architectural directions.
• Maintain awareness of emerging technology and software trends as well as
infrastructure tool sets of multiple technology or functional domains
• Completes all phases of current and long-term strategic goal assessment
to develop operational system requirements. Models existing state and
desired state system functionality. Documents necessary changes to existing
infrastructure and system configuration to support strategic goals
• Work closely with other Architects in designing and building solutions
that are reusable, quick to market, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Provide technical leadership to a team of talented engineers, working
with our management team to drive completion of your vision.
• Defines technical system solution required to implement the proposed
• Initiate checkpoints with projects, conduct reviews of solutions and
patterns and communicate decisions made within architecture along with
recommendations on how to implement the Enterprise Architectural
• Apply enterprise architecture standards, classifications, and agreed upon
patters to both project and enterprise solutions.
• Analyzes data on existing processes to identify system conflicts,
roadblocks, and bottlenecks. Provides expertise in complex application and
network integration. Makes process improvement recommendations to managers.
• Maintains positive relationships with other functions and between IT
disciplines to effectively guide the development of cutting-edge IT
• Performs complex cost/benefit analysis when investigating purchase and
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple
projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff.
• Coaches and mentors less senior employees.
*Qualifications and Competencies:*
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent Bachelors degree or greater.
Masters degree desired.
• Intermediate level of relevant work experience progressive IT experience
in system design, application development and/or infrastruture
• Understanding of Architectural frameworks and methodlogies required
• Familarity with TOGAF is a preferred, but not required
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at