Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Windows 7 Engineer

*Location*: Marysville, OH

*Duration:*3+ months

*“Windows 7 Upgrade Project” – Senior >5Years *

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*

·         The project role is the design / architect of the new Windows 7
client image

*POSITION REQUIREMENTS*

      *Able to lead consensus on new Windows 7 features:*

·         Windows firewall

·         Credential Manager

·         Network Access Protection

·         Client Backup

·         Bitlocker and Bitlocker To Go

·         App Locker

·         Offline files/Branch cache

      *Determined by Win 7 SME w/ e-sites,  strategy, security       ***

·         What Base apps are to be installed (IE Games, DVD functions,
)

·         VPN configuration

·         Desktop Settings

·         Automated Install
configuration

·         Naming standards

·         Software install guidelines (Physical and Virtual
Deployment)

·         What drive, what location, where does user data get stored, etc.

·         Successful windows 7 implementation for a large manufacturer

·         SMS, SCCM, MS Office Tools, XP and Windows7

*Daily Tasks Performed *

·         Keeping on
schedule

·         Requirement or design
meetings

·         documenting items of dispute and
consensus

*Position Success criteria (Desired)*

·          Adept at negotiation to consensus
·         VDI Background

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *