Hi,

           We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please chick it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject   :  Windows 7 Engineer

Location : Marysville, OH

Duration : 3+  months (With Possible Extension)

Shift Hours   :7.30 AM - 4 PM

 Description :   Role Windows 7 Engineer

Role Description

“Windows 7 Upgrade Project” – Senior >5Years

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*

   -          The project role is the design / architect of the new Windows
   7 client image

*POSITION REQUIREMENTS*

         Able to lead consensus on new Windows 7 features:

   -          Windows firewall

   -         Credential Manager

   -          Network Access Protection

   -         Client Backup

   -          Bitlocker and Bitlocker To
   Go

   -          App Locker

   -          Offline files/Branch
   cache

      *Determined by Win 7 SME w/ e-sites,  strategy, security      *

   -          What Base apps are to be installed (IE Games, DVD functions,
   )

   -          VPN configuration

   -          Desktop Settings

   -          Automated Install
   configuration

   -          Naming standards

   -          Software install guidelines (Physical and Virtual
   Deployment)

   -         What drive, what location, where does user data get stored, etc

   -          Successful windows 7 implementation for a large manufacturer

   -          SMS, SCCM, MS Office Tools, XP and
   Windows7

 *Daily Tasks Performed
*

   -          Keeping on
   schedule

   -          Requirement or design
   meetings

   -          documenting items of dispute and
   consensus

*Position Success criteria (Desired)*

   -           Adept at negotiation to consensus
   -        VDI Background

Thanks & Regards

Umendar

Technical Recruiter,