We have an Urgent requirement for *DB2 DBA consultant *for a long term
contract* *our client located at Woodlawn MD. Send resumes with the contact
information to srini...@quantumvision.com

The job is in Woodlawn MD and long term. MANY openings.

Senior  for 11 years exp

Junior  for 6 years exp

db2 Express experience, not db2 but Express version. Express version is a
dumb down version, which is easier to configure and manage...  A couple
years of experience with DB2 express is ample. Could be a pa2/pa3 lcat
based on experience.

*Srinivas Sagar*

Quantum Vision LLC

*)**:* (301) 560 – 0556 Direct: 301-560-0998**