We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject     :  Business Systems Analyst

Location   :  San Francisco, CA

Duration   :  6+  months *

*Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to breakdown complex ideas
into manageable pieces*Ability to communicate effectively with vendors,
court personnel, attorneys, justice partners and internal customers*Ability
to analyze, develop, and implement new procedures and methodologies or
enhance existing items, relating to the success of the projects and on an
ongoing basis*Ability to develop and execute communication and project
management strategies*Ability to write, research, report on, and administer
grants, particularly federal and state funded grants

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  umendarg...@gmail.com