We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: QA Analyst

Length: 9+ Months contract

Location: Reading, PA

Skills Required:

.       Strong QA Analysts experience

.       Must have equities, trading Financial experience

.       Excellent communication skills

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net